Translate

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

25 Things I've Learned || Quarter-Life Crisis




This quarter's guest blog post comes from Looks By MC, who speaks on NEW BEGINNINGS. As she celebrated a new year at 25, MC decided to reflect on what she had learnt up to this milestone. Let her teach you some new things. 







I thought it's only appropriate to share with you 25 things I've learned since I'm officially 25 today!! 

The past few years have been a whirlwind, especially this past year. But I'm excited for what's to come. When I was young, I used to wonder what I would be like and look like at the age of 25. And here I am, nothing like the person I thought I would be, but someone I'm glad I've become.

I also wanted to share..








Courtesy of © 2016 Looks by MC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace & Love !