Translate

Thursday, December 1, 2016

LIVE Stream - Check-In #3


Join me December 29, 2016 @ 18:00 GMT. We will talk, we will vibe, we will review, share updates & send well wishes wishes forth for 2017 ! Just press play below to join the stream.








It's the year in perspective, it's good conversation and updates on my process with my book thus far!


This is the third instalment of my Check-In's for 2016. I have a lot to be grateful for and I'm sure you will be encouraged once you hear me out. Hopefully my fellow writers and poets can see me taking this journey for the team, with posts to look forward to in 2017. 


I did my first review last year and decided to continue, check it out here.


You can join the hangout at the platforms below 





Remember to use the hashtag #pebbleswroteit on any of those platforms so that I know your comments and questions are directed at me. Thank you !


If you have any questions about the stream, leave a comment down below or on any of the following.

Facebook

Twitter
Instagram
Google+
Snapchat: pebbleswroteit



I want to publish a book, it will be a collective  of my work from the start of my journey at 8 years old til Summer 2015. Hold me to it ! 

Copyright © 2016 PebblesWroteIt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace & Love !