Translate

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Dear Lord...






"Dear World, I open up my Snapchat, my Facebook, my Twitter, my Instagram. I'm only a tweet away, only a gram away, I'm only a snap away. Whether it's written or a little video, feel free to send it my way and I am open to taking your prayer points, taking your concerns and putting it in my prayers to stand with you in my own little way. If I'm honest there is only so much tweets can do, 
Sandra Bland said these cellphones we have in our hands are very powerful, they are indeed because they are educating us in 
ways that we didn't even know before. They are giving us the news just like that so we have no excuse not to be informed. World 
we need to get in formation, we need to get in formation with the information that is being exposed to us. We need to use that knowledge to then inform each other so we can all get in formation in unity, so we can move forward with suggestions."

- Pebble$


I want to publish a book, it will be a collective  of my work from the start of my journey at 8 years old til Summer 2015. Hold me to it ! 

Copyright © 2016 PebblesWroteIt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace & Love !