Translate

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

LIVE Stream Check-In #2 !




It's going down better this time, come hangout on air with me - June 8, 2016 !!

This second hangout will be a celebration of my 4 years on this social media journey with my gift to the world of #Poetry, #Spoken Word, #Writing 
and talking about the next phase of developments in the publishing of my book.

These are the platforms that I have so you can check them out in the mean time: SoundCloud, Twitter, Google+, Facebook & Instagram. You can join 
& watch the hangout on my Website, Google Hangouts, Facebook & Here on my blog just come back to this post and press play 
when the hangout starts. 

Remember to use the hashtag #pebbleswroteit on any of these platforms so I know that your comments and questions are directed at me. 

Feel free to tell errybody you know - tell your friends, momma, aunty, sister, brother, cousin. It's not restricted access, it is public and my audience is the world. I will share the link shortly which you can share with everybody you know, so watch out on my social media (watch out for the image below).

June 8, 2016 @ 13:00 EST

If you have any questions about the stream, leave me a comment below or on any of the following:

Facebook 
Twitter
Instagram
Google+
Snapchat : pebbleswroteit 



I want to publish a book, it will be a collective  of my work from the start of my journey at 8 years old til Summer 2015. Hold me to it ! 

                                                                            Copyright © 2016 PebblesWroteIt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace & Love !