Translate

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Next Lifetime...? Still Workin On It .






Dear Next Lifetime Gentleman,

Don't be coming when I've been accounted for
I've been too far tying bows and ribbons
Making poetic justice and displays of my affection 
I'm taken by a decision to make what needs to happen now, happen now
I probably hibernated when you needed me but 
Hibernation was my preservation for consecration 
I'm not looking to step back 
What is done, is done 
I can't go to F5 keys or press back buttons
My cursor has moved on to make a new chapter in my book

Move on without me, she's out there somewhere 
You'll find her.. just keep walking 
For footsteps will lead her path closer to yours
I cannot take credit for the discovery you made on your own 
Just thank her later for giving a chance 
I didn't want you to stop vows for, forever
On promises you were to keep never
I found a settlement and place of residence 
I didn't have to settle for
Sitting on back-burners catching cold
With foggy clouds and misty windows

Waiting for the winds and tides to roll my way
Forever in a day I accounted for every second lost 
Thinking that you would disprove the disconnect 
Of emotions, body, soul and mind

x..Connected sound on the cloud ..x


I want to publish a book, it will be a collective of my work from the start of my journey at 8 years old til Summer 2015. Hold me to it !


Copyright © 2016 PebblesWroteIt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace & Love !