Translate

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Inked




I know this post is going up a little late but I was wondering if sharing this piece matched with the Hello December above .. well I have
decided to put them up together. Just telling stories from a story-filled mind, my flow will not always make sense but I do hope you get
the message within it. 


The Story Begins:

I don't know the real struggle of that brotha
I'm not ready for a strip and search of my emotions
Conceited as I am I don't look to conceal
I won't really ever know how it feels to have your pure canvas painted black
To know the feelings of yesterday shut down in a shotgun
To have the feels of yesterday dead and gone
I will always be gone to the connection of touching and living it

Idle, wild minds create minds for plains of fury
We set our clocks back by a half hour
Just to blame them for closing early on the happy hour
I will continually take trips and turns playing hop scotch
Instead of fully understanding the embodiment of who you are
I don't know why you live here
But you must be strong to stay there
Stay over there where the breeze is clean

Freedom is not too far away gone
From the lungs of those constrained by a stain
Your confidence is showing
A journey upheld even through strong winds
I must commend you
But in order to commend I have to comprehend you
That isn't easy and I'm learning
Learning to sip on a juice not always suited to the taste of buds

I am not accustomed to the treasures you hold
I can't find you in my book
You didn't allow me to write your story
I don't know the real struggle of that brotha
I'm not ready to take the pain of being a son after his mother's heart
I will never know what that takes
Summon what is not there to hold together pieces almost shattering
Why is doing anything for a mother so.. so important
Where do tears go when your insides are hurting

Why are your lungs bruised and your heart still beating
I hear it kills you to see it every day
How this situation is slowing dying
Where is your resurrection when we thought life wiped you out



               Copyright © 2015 PebblesWroteIt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace & Love !