Translate

Monday, April 8, 2013

Why Are We Here ?




Is this real ?
Here we stand hand in hand thinking
What does the future hold for us ?
I think to myself, what does life mean
Do I have a mission that is incomplete
Or is there a message ?
Allow your mind to rest
Let it roam free around your head
Does life have any meaning ?
Whatever I do, I must consider how much life I have left
Is life inspirational ?
If yes, I am greatly inspired
Life today doesn't go easy
Life today is dangerous
Life today isn't about talents
It's about who has all the money and the ice
Why are we here ?
Does our existence mean anything ?
Does our existence relate to anything in life ?
Why am I still alive ?
Do I have any meaning ?
If I am still alive, do I have a purpose ?
Where do I come from ?
Man has it that I was made from ape
Science has it I evolved from the 'Big Bang'
History has it I evolved from a speck of dust
God has it that I was made part of His creation
You have it 'Why are we here ?'

                           
        Copyright © 2013 PebblesWroteIt

2 comments:

  1. wow! that's really touching great words deep poem your a great poet keep it up. SIGNED
    ANONYMOUS

    ReplyDelete

Peace & Love !