Translate

Friday, April 19, 2013

Newest Peek !




Like I said I am the soloist, I do my ish solo
Solely on my own
I would love to collaborate, to commemorate
To congratulate you .. on your recent achievement
I do not have the time, for your time to shine has gone
This light that shines, it's mine
Spotlight, spotlight shine on me
Give me my time because I do not owe you a dime
A quarter or two .. penny, nickel, dime
I'm earning this all the time
I love this game, I love this trend .. I set it
I embrace it, I inspire to redesire
To redesign, not to make you conform to my ways
Just to comfort you through it today
This is how I listen to these rhymes on the stereo
And yes this is my Robert Glasper, black radio
It feeds and nutures my soul, I
Take it in and proceed to breath out
See I am the soloist, I take in from my surroundings
And give back to the community


#Soloist.. Solely Alone


                                                                               
 Copyright © 2013 PebblesWroteIt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace & Love !