Translate

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Y'is Heard !!




Yo I'm that chick 
Yup the one you forgot in the VA 
No I am not your regular 
In fact I am the one with joke for my fellow man 
That's how we keepin it .. appear on the irregular basis 

Before you stored this face in your memory 

I disappeared sorry had to Roscoe Dashh 
I done did it again made you exclaim before you speak 
Emotions up too high you can't express the amazement 

Just caught the mille as you got ill now I got my own ville 

Kerching ! Was the reaction when my first contract dropped 
Lit lightbulb when I had my vision mapped in my head 
Joy unspeakable when their attempt to oppose my success failed 

Sucker punch the fool who tried to take full credit for a wise man's hard work

Epic fail when I spoke of the individual and their qualities 
And you thought I spoke of you 
Season seems right so 
Imma dunk the junkies 

                                                                                                 
           Copyright © 2013 PebblesWroteIt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace & Love !