Translate

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Words ..





I am not a meer life form 
I am beauty unmatched 
Talent waiting untapped 
The beautiful concept not grasped by the common man 
Princess of a higher royalty .. not talking UK royal family
Much higher lifted and uniquely gifted 

Deep passion and determination running through my veins 

Wisdom is up configuring in my brain 
A treasure worth more than money can buy 
Better not put me up for auction, I won't sell 

The reality not seen in dreams 

So awesome words can't describe 
The show goes on sit back, reflect and exclaim 
Players, haters and the game never caught up in them 

I am the closer encounter with reality 

Words too nicely spoken to be believed 
I am her, I am she, I am the chica best believe 
The girl is a blessing be relieved 



                                                                              Copyright © 2012 PebblesWroteIt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace & Love !